Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekend Book Review: Gardener's Log Book

The Gardener's Log Book by The New York Botanical Garden is a five year planner.  While it is described as a waterproof book, I would consider it barely water resistant.  I did appreciate all of the space for taking notes and sketching a garden layout for each year.  One of the best features is the chart for tracking bloom and harvest dates for plants. 


I would like to have some tabs to allow for quicker access to the seasonal pages.  The elastic closure is a nice touch and feels like it will hold up over time.  This is a good basic garden journal that will be useful to the serious as well as the novice gardener. 

disclosure:  I received this book through Blogging for Books but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: