Thursday, March 15, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 10

I apologize for the random times of the post.  I hope to be back on track with regular posts next week.  Thanks for your patience!

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 10 was all about dental preparedness.  Dental care is a focus for W and myself.  We make regular trips to the dentist, and I keep nearly everything on the list on hand.  I feel good about this but hope I never have to tackle an emergency dental procedure.

2.  Makeover the Garden
I started cleaning up the garden beds.  I have one of the raspberry beds weeded.  Toby is happy to run around, carry sticks and dig holes while I work.  By next month I can see us spending most of our days out there.

3.  Organize Recipes
I tried a few recipes I had saved to Pinterest.  I also deleted a few I most likely will never try.  I have a long way to go but plenty of time left still.

4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I am planning to focus on this goal during the late spring and summer months when the garden is producing well

5.  Focus on Saving
I am all in on paying off the credit card by the middle of next month.  I have that goal in the back of my mind whenever I consider purchasing a "want" item. 

6.  Have Fun
My fun for week 10 was going to the Peaches to Beaches yard sales.  I will share more about our trip and what I bought in a separate post next week. 

No comments: