Friday, August 8, 2008

Wednesday & Thursday

Between camera problems and Blogger problems posting has not been easy. Dh and I also both ended up being super busy on both of these days. Wednesday and Thursday lunches were peanut butter sandwiches. Wednesday night we had big salads with chopped grilled chicken. The whole big salad thing makes me think of Elaine from Seinfeld. She liked a big salad and so do we. The rolls from Wednesday morning turned out well. No picture of the pie thanks to the camera problem though.
Thursday night I was planning to make spaghetti with garlic bread. That plan were awry quickly. I went to fix a neighbor's tv since I am the neighborhood electronics expert. Then it was a couple of hours of composition and chemistry homework. That is funny since I have no children and am not a student myself. I do have a cousin who is taking these classes though. I can tell texting constantly is not helping his composition work at all. To bring this long story to an end, dh made grilled cheese sandwiches for us at about 9pm.

No comments: