Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Late Menu Monday

I started back to work part-time this week and am all out of sorts. Here is my menu plan for this week. I do have a bunch of meals simply because we eat at home twice most days aside from breakfast. Breakfast is cereal, oatmeal, muffins, or whatever.

Peanut butter & jelly or fluff sandwiches
Ramen noodles (not healthy but good every now and then)
Taco rice salad
Baked chimichangas
Homemade pocket sandwiches and salad
hamburgers
pancakes and turkey bacon
Beef (really venison) pot pie
Brunswick stew and grilled cheese
Hot ham sandwiches on homemade rolls (church soup and sandwich dinner)
Crockpot chicken tortilla soup

We usually have other items like vegetables and fruit. I just toss those in as I go along during the week. It depends on what needs to be used up first. One of my goals this year is to serve more balanced meals. Hopefully my menus will become more detailed as the year progresses.

No comments: