Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shopping Trip

I went shopping today with $16 in my budget. I had $1 left from last week and $15 this week. I was able to get much more since I had a bunch of extra bucks to use up at CVS today. I discovered late last night that they were about to expire.

At CVS I bought 4-12 packs of Pepsi, 3 bags of chips, SoyJoy bars, four movie theater boxes of candy (for movie nights at home), and 3 greeting cards. After the extra bucks I paid a penny! I received $21 in extra bucks and will send in for the Pepsi coupon rebate.

At Walgreens I bought 3 packages of gum and 2 bags chocolate covered macadamia nuts for $2.17 OOP. I am stocking up on gum for DH and the macadamia nuts were a cheap splurge.

Walmart - squeeze bottles (for use with candy molds), 3 EZ grip Johnson's soaps (free after coupon), Bird's Eye Steamfresh meal for two (free after coupon), 1lb elbow macaroni, cheddar cheese soup, coffee creamer (forgot coupon at home - ugh!), and Dixie coffee cups with lids for taking coffee from home to work for a total of $10.86 OOP.

The last stop was a local grocery store for Worcestershire sauce. Cost after coupon $0.04 - tax only!

My total for today was $13.08. I am not going back into town so there will be no more shopping for this week, which means I am under budget!! Unfortunately dh put everything away before I could get any pictures. He was being really helpful so who am I to complain.

No comments: