Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Knitting

I mentioned that my husband and I have a new hobby - knitting.  We bought a set of circle looms and then a couple of smaller looms.  The original idea was maybe I could knit hats to go into our Operation Christmas Child (OCC) shoeboxes.  My husband is now officially addicted to knitting.  I think he would happily knit all day if he had nothing else to do.  I have knitted as I had time, but he makes time for knitting.

His first project was a knitted baby hat for our new niece, Annabelle.  Here she is at a week old wearing a little hat made by her uncle.

He has already made her a larger winter hat for Christmas.  My OCC gift box is filling up with hats and even scarves.  We will certainly put our yard sale yarn purchase to good use.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Baby is adorable in her hat, I am so impressed Warren is a knitter.
Tell him I think a picture of the knitting husband would make a great blog post :)