Sunday, October 2, 2016

Weekend Book Review: 101 One-Dish Dinners

Andrea Chesman's book, 101 One-Dish Dinners, is packed full of easy, family friendly meals.  While the ingredient lists are a bit on the longer side, the recipes do not include any overly processed foods.  This is a huge plus for me especially when combined with the fact that the dinners can be made in one dish.  Not all of the meals will appeal to every family, but the variety offers something for everyone.  A few of my favorites are the Southwestern Rice & Bean Salad and the Stovetop Mac 'N' Cheese with Ham & Peas. Several of the soups have me longing just a bit for cooler weather.


Readers may want to preview the book to see if there are enough recipes your families will enjoy.  Do not be surprised to find yourself adding it to your cookbook library though!

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: