Sunday, October 9, 2016

Weekend Book Review: Danielle Walker's Against All Grain Celebrations


Danielle Walker's Against All Grain Celebrations is the latest book by the best-selling author.  I have friends/family who are gluten- or dairy-free, and I hate for them to be left out of any special meal.  Mrs. Walker's book is packed with recipes for every occasion from New Year's Eve to Christmas and all in between.  While not all of the ingredients she uses are available in my small town, I had no my trouble locating them through Amazon.  My husband put the Sunbutter Buckeyes on my to try list.  The Pumpkin Spice Latte would be wonderful for a fall gathering of friends.  I plan to make the Smoky Candied Bacon Sweet Potatoes for Thanksgiving this year.  With make ahead directions many of these recipes are great for holiday dinners and other special occasions.

disclosure:  I received this book from Blogging for Books but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: