Saturday, November 19, 2016

Weekend Book Review: Cat Got Your Diamonds

Cat Got Your Diamonds by Julie Chase is the first book in the Kitty Couture Mystery series.  The main character, Lacy, is the owner of Furry Godmother, a pet boutique and treat bakery, in New Orleans.  Everything is going well until someone is murdered near her shop.  She is questioned by the police, and her investor drops out.  Lacy must solve the murder in order to save her shop and her freedom.


This is a fun book.  The characters are interesting, and I look forward to seeing how they develop as the series progresses. They mystery side of the book was also good and kept me hooked until the end.   Several small plot lines were interwoven into the main story of the book.  The pet recipes at the end were a nice addition, and I look forward to trying some of them for my pets.  Cat Got Your Diamonds is a wonderful cozy mystery for animal lovers!

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: