Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weekend Book Review: Historic Rural Churches of Georgia

I love old churches.  Historic Rural Churches of Georgia  is a fascinating book about the oldest churches in Georgia.  The pictures are gorgeous and show the true beauty of each of these churches.  The history of the churches adds to the interest of the book.  Once I started I could not put the book down.  Even my husband who is not a reader came over to look at the pictures and started reading the historic profiles.  This book would be a wonderful gift for the hard to buy for history buff on your Christmas list.  This is an excellent book and one of my favorites from this year!

disclosure:  I received this book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: