Saturday, November 26, 2016

Weekend Book Review: A Killer Location

Sarah T. Hobart's, A Killer Location, is book two in the Home Sweet Home Mystery series.  This book easily stands on its own which is always important to me.  Let me start with the bad.  The book opens with main character, Sam, dating her sister's ex.  That might go over well in the fictional town of Arlinda, California.  Here in the rural south it is just weird.  I had a very hard time getting over that point, but I continued reading.


The mystery was decent, but the characters were too weak.  Sam seems like the worst real estate agent ever.  The book had promise but is just not a favorite of mine.  The story seemed a bit all over the place. Perhaps I could not get over the fact Sam was dating her sister's ex.  I will give the series another chance, but I hope to see some overall improvements.

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for these reviews.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: