Friday, November 30, 2018

Frugal Friday

We stopped by a local motorcycle shop to pick up some tires.  We had seen them laying outside for weeks and weeks so I messaged the owner to see if he wanted to get rid of them.  He told me to take all I wanted.  We got the three smaller ones which we will use on our dragon fruit plant supports.

The weather has made line drying clothes difficult lately.  I have ended up washing items that can be dried inside on the rainy days.  On the sunnier days I wash as much as I can of clothes that need tobe dried outside. 

In the kitchen - We ate leftovers.  It gives me a break from cooking and means that nothing goes to waste.  I made breadcrumbs with some bread ends and hot dog buns that did not turn out just right.  I also made gnocchi from scratch.  I have actually never eaten store bought gnocchi since making it is so easy. 

Starting a new business is not particularly cheap.  I took advantage of the "Black Friday" sales to purchase patterns. I was able to stretch my money further this way.

I have been taking advantage of the Dollar General Saturday coupons to buy pet food and household items.  It is an easy $5 savings on things I am planning to purchase. 

1 comment:

Out My window said...

Starting a new business is costly having run two off my own.