Monday, November 19, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 46

1.  Disaster Preparedness
I had the same problem as last week with the suggestions.  This goal is pretty well done for now.  The website had good information, but it has ventured into areas more advanced areas of preparations.


2. Makeover the Garden
This week is supposed to not be rainy and just cool rather than cold.  I will get out later in the week and clean some areas for planting.  I still have time to plant lettuce and other greens.  I also have to decide if I am going to plant garden peas this year since that is done in late December.


3.  Organize Recipes
Not last week and definitely will not happen this week.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks - Done
I will add one to it this week as I have no intention of going to the grocery store. Thanksgiving crowds make me nervous.


5. Focus on Saving
Shopping other than stocking up on groceries was very limited last week.  I have no real plans to much Black Friday shopping although I am holding out for some Etsy sales later in the week.  Not buying stuff remains one of the best ways to save!


6.  Etsy Shop
I missed this goal last week.  I only listed three items.  Things just got too busy, and it was easy to skip crocheting.  I hope to do better this week.  I do have plans for a sale for the holiday and will stop back in later this week to remind everyone. 






No comments: