Monday, November 12, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 45

1.  Disaster Preparedness
The website I was following along has gotten more into long-term catastrophic disasters which is not my goal at this point in time.  My goal for right now is to use up the odd and end items in my pantry.  I want to use the grocery savings to then restock my pantry.


2.  Makeover the Garden
It was rainy all of last week here for the most part so I did not do any work in the garden.  There is just a slight chance of rain today so I hope to get a couple of beds fixed and seeds planted.  My problem is that most fall crops here are greens which chickens love.  I can see that for next year I will need some netted hoops to keep the chickens from eating everything I grow.


3.  Organize Recipes
The weather is starting to turn cold.  My plan is to focus on this goal after Thanksgiving.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks - Done


5.  Focus on Saving
I waited until Saturday to do some shopping at Dollar General to take advantage of the $5/25.  I bought items needed to finish the shoeboxes as well as paper towels.  I need to start taking advantage of these almost weekly coupons.


6.  Etsy Shop
I hit my goal again this past week and listed six more items.  I am taking Sundays off.










1 comment:

Out My window said...

You do such beautiful work.