Friday, January 12, 2018

Frugal Friday

This was a quiet week so I am sticking to five frugal things.

1.  I ordered a free subscription to Real Simple magazine through Recycle Bank.

2.  I read some free magazines using Amazon's Prime Reading program.  You can have up to four items (books or magazines) borrowed at one time.  I chose 4 to read this month.  I do my best to take advantage of all the services available with my Prime subscription. 

3.  I found some sunglasses for the shoeboxes for 49 cents each.  These will be perfect for the older boy boxes.

4.  I put some bags of clean up trash in my parents' trash can.

5.  My mom and I ordered together from Chewy as neither of us needed enough pet food to qualify for free shipping.  Together we spent enough though.  I get a better deal on everything than I can locally.  Plus I only have to move the bags from my porch to the containers rather than dragging them home from the store.






1 comment:

terricheney said...

I didn't know about the magazines on Amazon Prime...Another perk I need to look into. It does seem like that $10.99 is a better and better buy when I can watch tv and movies, read and get free shipping and specials that are needed.