Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Free Savings Tracker

Every year I have all these good intentions of keeping track of how much money I save by shopping sales and using coupons. Sadly I have never made it past January. My system is too flawed for me to keep up with for more than a few weeks. That is all going to change.


This year I am using a savings tracker provided by The Coupon Project. You can follow that link to download your own copy. I have used it to add two receipts and am in love! It is easy to use. I downloaded the Excel version, but it is also available in Google Docs. I am determined to enter my receipts after each shopping trip. That will allow me to quickly see how much I have spent, how much I saved from sale prices and coupons, and also see how much of my grocery budget is left.

A big thank you to Angela of The Coupon Project for this great tool!

No comments: