Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

My car ended up needing only a few parts to get it up and running. I was asked to work again this week and ended up working two days. That compressed all of my other plans into one day. It also affected my menu plan. As a result you will see many of the same meals from last week on this week's plan.

Pizza & salad
Pork tenderloin, macaroni & cheese, peas
Cheeseburgers & fries
Turkey pot pie
Breakfast for supper
Pork fried rice
Sandwiches & chips
Tortellini with Alfredo sauce, salad, garlic bread

This week I am definitely sharing the bread and yogurt I made. I am hoping that this week will be more normal so I can get back on track with my usual life.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

Glad to know that others will have the same menu sometimes. I enjoyed looking at the link you sent for making yogurt. One of the days I want to try that myself.