Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Gosh where did last week go. I ended up working one day which completely threw off my entire schedule. After being mostly a housewife for the past 9 years, it is sad that one day in the "normal" world caused so much chaos in my country home.

Meals this week are a rough plan again. Here are my ideas:

Pizza (a Monday staple in my home)
Tacos
Pork tenderloin, macaroni & cheese, peas
Breakfast for supper
Pork fried rice
Turkey pot pie
cheeseburgers & fries
Brunswick stew

Our date night meal is up in the air. I also have other cooking adventures planned this week. I need to make the big pot of Brunswick stew which was put off from last week. Much of that will go in the freezer. I want to try a bread recipe I discovered on a friend's blog and also give making yogurt another try. I will post more about those adventures later in the week.

I have tried to plan meals that I knew I could make from ingredients on hand. Car issues might prevent me from going into town this week. If that happens, tacos would be put off. A little digging would give me a substitute meal I am sure.

No comments: