Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

We stuck to the planned menu for the most part last week. I think this week rather than going by day I will divide it by dinner (lunch for those not in the south) and supper.

Dinners:
ham, tomatoes & rice, peas
cheese ravioli w/ tomato sauce, salad, garlic bread
pork tenderloin, macaroni & cheese, vegetables

Suppers:
Pizza & salad
steak, baked potatoes, salad, & rolls
Breakfast for supper: waffles/pancakes, scrambled eggs, & bacon (not eaten last week)
Turkey pot pie
French dip sandwiches & chips
pork fried rice
Leftovers

I expect this week more than last will have some changes. I need to dig around in the freezer and pantry more to see what needs to be used. Menus are merely suggestions in my house and subject to change. A plan of any sort is better than no plan at all!

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

you are right in that a plan is better than no plan. I need a plan for this week. I have it in my head but I need to write it down.