Wednesday, October 3, 2018

House Projects

Work on the house projects has slowed down just a little.  W has had other projects that needed his attention including some work at the church we attend.  He did touch up the paint in the hallway.  When he finished he decided to add a bit of detail to the hallway doors which are pocket doors.




We started some work in the bedroom but unfortunately did not get very far in there yet.  W did finish up Toby's bed. A few months ago he found a toddler bed tossed out along a highway.  When he went back a second time, it was still there so he picked it up.  He cut it down, added a bottom, and painted it using materials we had on hand let from other projects.  It makes a lovely dog bed for Toby.





This week my plans got turned upside down.  I had intended to organize my craft room.  I got off to a good start on Monday.  Then that afternoon Toby and my parents' Chihuahuas were playing in the yard.  Toby ran full force into me and left me with a badly sprained ankle.  My time has been spent on the couch, and W has been doing all of the things I would normally do.  Hopefully next week we can get back on track.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I’m sorry about your hurt ankle and hope your back to normal soon.
Toby’s bed is so cute. I think toddler beds are the cutest furniture, almost like doll beds.

terricheney said...

I think that dog bed is so clever! I hope your ankle heals quickly. A sprained ankle can be incredibly painful!