Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Hurricane Michael

We have spent the past two days doing some preparations for Hurricane Michael.  I do hope he will just be a tropical storm by the time he reaches my area, but I am planning for worse.  We have water caught for drinking, the animals, and for flushing toilets.  I have plenty of easy no cook foods on hand. We have also charged up everything we could.  Now it is just a matter of watching and waiting. 

Our area is under a curfew for 24 hours beginning tomorrow evening.  We did have to run a few errands earlier today, but I have no intention of going very far at all for the next two days.  At most we will check on some neighbors. 

I have books to read, crochet projects to work on, and some letters to answer.  If I can just handle being stuck inside with puppy Toby, two cats, and W for the next two days all will be well.

I will check in tomorrow if we still have power.  Prayers for everyone in the path of the storm!

No comments: