Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Waiting

The latest forecast has a tropical storm warning for my area with the brunt of the storm arriving overnight.  We had a good dinner and will eat a homemade freezer meal for supper so there are very few dishes.  The wind is picking up just a bit so we will be heading out to feed the outside animals soon.  It is just dreary now but definitely cooler temperature wise. 


I have spent the morning working on a crochet parrot.  I cannot finish until after the safety eyes arrive from Amazon - supposedly Friday, but it could be Monday. 




This is my first amigurumi piece, but I think it is coming along nicely.  Next up two pirate hats...


Toby saw me get the camera out, and I asked if he wanted his picture taken.  He immediately sat and posed.   What a ham!





No comments: