Monday, October 1, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 39

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 39 was alternative power sources.  I definitely want to get a solar battery charger since we primarily use rechargeable batteries.  I would love, love, love a solar generator, but that is not happening any time soon.  It is a goal though!


2.  Makeover the Garden
It is starting to cool down so I plan to get areas of the fall garden going this week.  I picked tomatoes and peppers last week as well as a pile of basil.  We ate some raspberries as well.  I did have to water a couple of times this past week, but we are getting rain again now. 


3.  Organize Recipes
Nothing this past week and most likely nothing this week!


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I was out of several things last week and had to make a stop at the grocery store.  This week I am doing our big monthly shop.  I hope to knock out the last week later this month.


5.  Focus on Saving
I am looking for any extra month I can come across this month.  I am trying to get back to the Dave Ramsey mindset of paying off the bit of money we owe on credit cards.


6.  Etsy Store
Last week I added two items to my Etsy store.  I also added some additional colors of the kitchen items I have for sell.  I plan to add at least 6 more items this week.  I also created a Facebook group for Chick-a-D Designs









No comments: