Monday, October 22, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 42

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 42 was characteristics of an ideal retreat which honestly does not apply to my idea of disaster preparedness.  Personally I like where I live.  An ideal/perfect place does not exist.  I am going with the "make do" philosophy on this one.


2.  Makeover the Garden
I managed to water the garden and then we got some rain.  I do need to see if any of my seeds sprouted or if I need to replant. 


3.  Organize Recipes
Ummm....No.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I really, really, really want to stay out of the grocery store this week.  I do need to make two cakes and a dozen cupcakes this week.  I expect I will need to pick up a couple of ingredients to make that happen though.


5.  Focus on Saving
The only spending this week was business related - patterns and supplies.  We are again focusing on the "make do" philosophy first for projects, meals, etc.  I am happy to stay home and out of the stores!


6.  Etsy Store
I added a couple of items to my store.  I finished up some warm and soft dragon tears fingerless gloves in children and adult sizes.


 


Toward the end of the week I added some pumpkin coffee cozies.  I rotate between the three colors since it is hard to choose a favorite.



2 comments:

Out My window said...

Too cute!

terricheney said...

Love the shop items. Puzzling over the 'ideal retreat'...it sounds like it means to choose a favorite place to be instead of preparing for a disaster doesn't it?