Monday, October 8, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 40

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 40 was cold weather preparedness.  I think many of the items in this section are just smart winter items. Insulating pipes and making sure weather striping are just smart things to do before cold weather arrives.  It is hard to think about cold weather when summer temperatures are still hanging around here.


2.  Makeover the Garden
It is still hot but rain is on the way later this week.  I am hesitant to plant many seeds as some of the rain will be heavy.  Instead I will wait until the end of the week to plant the seeds and get started on the fall garden.  Cooler weather should be on the way as well which will help the fall plants.


3.  Organize Recipes
I did print off some recipes for things I kept having to look up online.  Winter will arrive eventually, and I will tackle this one.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I am holding steady at 12 on this one.  I will need to pick up just a few things this week but plan to skip shopping after that for a week at least. 


5.  Focus on Saving
I have been sticking to necessary purchases so far this month although we do have some items to buy later in the month.  It is all about seeking out the best deal possible on all of the purchases.


6.  Etsy Store
I finished up a big item this week but will not list it until the end of the month.  Hopefully I can get several more items added to my shop later this week. 

No comments: