Thursday, December 6, 2018

Christmas Ornaments

This week I have a Christmas party to attend with my church's Women's Ministry group.  I knew I needed to provide two dozen cookies and a Christmas ornament.  I had a long list of to-do items and sort of pushed it to the back of my mind.  I knew I had plenty of ingredients on hand for making cookies. 


I did intend to pick up a Christmas ornament for myself and one for my mom while out running errands.  It completely slipped my mind though.  I headed to Pinterest for a handmade ornament idea.  I ended up with two nice ornaments.






The best part is that I made them with items on hand.  I had the plastic Christmas ornaments left from last year.  The glitter and ribbon/tulle were in my craft supplies.  I used my Cricut and some scrap vinyl to cut the words. 

I was happy with how both ornaments turned out.  I might try to bring one of them back home with me!

No comments: