Monday, December 24, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 51

1.  Disaster Preparedness - Done
I went as far as I could before the lists got too far out there.


2.  Makeover the Garden
We have done some more work this past week.  We cleaned up a raised bed and moved another one.  W has a plan for making some additional raised beds in the coming months.  My plan for January is to lay out the garden for 2019.


3.  Organize Recipes - Done
This one was actually the easiest goal to finish, but the one I put off for the longest.


4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks - Done
I did my last grocery shop for the year last week.  I plan to stay far away from the grocery store this week. 


5.  Focus on Saving
I used items already on hand to make table centerpieces for the church Christmas party.  I also used some items from my pantry to prepare food for the party.  I opted not to go crazy buying gifts.  Instead I focused on buying or making things I knew the recipients would like. 


6.  Etsy Shop
I have plans to work on items for my shop during January which is the coldest month here.  I hope to be more organized in the coming year.

No comments: