Monday, December 31, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 52

This year went by fast and so brought so many changes.  I am excited to see what 2019 will bring.

1. Disaster Preparedness
I went as far with this one as I could.  The weekly tasks were helpful.  Since my area has had two major hurricanes over the past two years, I have been able to practice putting this into practice.  

2.  Makeover the Garden
I was able to finally plant the garden pea seeds this past week.  I also planted some milkweed seeds and parsley seeds.  I transplanted some mint and my thyme plant.  

3.  Organize Recipes - Done
I put this off way too long and am glad to have finished it.

4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks - Done
I surpassed this goal and hope to spend less time in the grocery store next year.

5.  Focus on Saving
I tried to make saving more mindful after W was let go from his job.  I kept an eye out for sales and coupons on planned purchases.  Stuff became less important and people took center stage.

6.  Etsy Shop
I still have a long way to go with my shop, but I was encouraged by the start I had over this year.  I have plans to make it better in the coming year.  It is an ongoing learning experience.

There were my last round ups for 2018's goals.  Stop back by tomorrow to see what I have planned for 2019!

1 comment:

Out My window said...

These are all great goals and I am going to do some of the things you are doing.