Monday, December 3, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 48

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Ended early due to the weekly missions being too extreme.

2.  Makeover the Garden
We got about 5 inches of rain in just about 24 hours here.  I am very glad that I did not plant any seeds.  I am certain they would have been washed down into the creek at the back of our property.  Areas of the garden behind our house are under water.  I do not want to even think about the poor chickens.  Many of them have lakefront property.  Hopefully the excess water will be soaked up soon.  For now it is much too wet to think about planting anything.

3.  Organize Recipes
I spent all of my spare time crocheting.  I do need to buckle down or this one is not going to happen.

4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks - Done
I skipped the grocery store again last week.  I will need to pick up a few things this week.  I am planning to skip at least one week around Christmas.  I try to stay out of the stores around the holidays.

5.  Focus on Saving
I did no extra spending this past week.  I was tempted to buy a few things but in the end decided that it could wait!

6.  Etsy Shop
I have been working on a few things to list this month.  I want to do one more push for winter items.  Then I will take a break and work on some general items and some spring things.

1 comment:

Out My window said...

That is a lot of rain. Were there any cats or dogs?