Friday, February 1, 2019

February Goals

1.  Finish Five Styles of Crochet Easter Baskets
One of my plans for this year was to stay ahead of the seasons with items in my Etsy shop.  I have some cute Easter basket patterns.  I want to make a sample of each so they are ready to list by the end of the month.  

2.  Organize My Makeup Drawer

This is the way it looks most of the time.  The truth is I use very little makeup and products.  I have piles of samples and other items that I just need to use.  I hope by the end of the month this area is nice and organized.

3.  Clean out/Inventory Big Freezer and Make Some Freezer Meals
This is a two part goal.  W has wanted to clean out the freezer for a couple of weeks, and I want to do an inventory.  I did not take a picture but just imagine the makeup drawer with frozen foods instead and twice as bad.

Now that I have multiple tutoring jobs and am trying to make things for my Etsy shop, I need some easy meals for hectic days.  I would like to put two extra meals a week in the freezer.  The pantry challenge is officially over so I have more flexibility in the grocery budget.  

Even though Monday is just a few days away I will update my progress then.  

1 comment:

Out My window said...

That beauty drawer looks like my old one. I really do not use a lot of makeup so I have been trying to use up or get rid of to clean out the drawer.