Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Busy, Busy

I feel as if I fell off the map when it has related to blogging recently.  I am seriously hoping to remedy that this month.  I have been busy getting the house back in order and putting myself on a schedule.  It is still a work in progress, but I am at least making progress.

I have had several weeks off from my Saturdays at the farmer's market and have been using that time to stock up on items.  You can see that from the pile of things waiting to be tagged.


That is on my to do list for this week.  I have been stocking up on items more than normal since I will soon be doing a farmer's market every weekend with fall quickly approaching.  A friend also talked me into setting up a booth at a festival in a neighboring town in November.  This will be my first festival so I am just trying to be as prepared as possible. 

Also on my list is adding some things to my Etsy shop as the holiday season nears.  I love working from home, but it has definitely been an adjustment to balance everything!

No comments: