Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Fall Decorating

I have started decorating for fall even though it feels more like the middle of summer here since the heat index is over 100 degrees.  I love that the cold weather takes longer to arrive though.  I choose instead to embrace decorating for fall when it does not even remotely feel like fall.  I have been trying to do it slowly though.  Yesterday I added a set of pumpkins that I crocheted. 


I put the set on the table in our foyer.  They are a nice range of sizes, colors and textures.  The only sad part is that I only have these until Saturday as I sold them soon after posting a photo.  I will be starting on a couple sets this afternoon.  I listed them on Etsy and plan to take them to the farmer's market so I want to make sure I have a set for myself.

2 comments:

Out My window said...

Those are so cute. Last year I made over 40 stuffed pumpkins from old sweaters bought at good will and I don't have one left. I gave them all away, how dumb is that? My daughter sold a bunch of them on a garage sale site where she lives. Wish I had one now.

Dawn said...

Wow, you were very busy. I am working on a set to take to the farmer's market and then plan to start on another set for myself.