Sunday, October 18, 2015

Book Review: Flipped for Murder

Flipped for Murder is the first book in the Country Store Mysteries series by Maddie Day.  This cozy mystery is set in Indiana and focuses on newcomer Robbie Jordan.  Robbie has opened a country store/restaurant.  Things are off to a great start until the mayor's much disliked assistant turns up dead.

I enjoyed the storyline as well as the characters.  It was an interesting portrayal of life in a smaller town.  As far as cozy mysteries go, this could be the start of a favorite new series.  The story had enough twists and turns to keep things interesting but not so many that it left my head spinning.

If you are a fan of cozy mysteries, I recommend you give this book a try.  Flipped for Murder will be released on October 27, 2015.  I am already looking forward to the next book in the series!

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley in exchange for this review but was not otherwise compensated.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: