Saturday, December 24, 2016

Weekend Book Review: Healing Herbal Teas

I was excited to review Healing Herbal Teas by Sarah Farr.  I love herbal teas.  I enjoy making my own blends and have expanded my herb garden to include herbs to dry for my teas.  The herbal spotlights included throughout the book were helpful giving a brief overview of each herb.  I was slightly disappointed with the tea recipes included in the book.  This book is for more advanced herbal tea drinkers who are looking to purchase ingredients for blending.  I was more interested in herbal teas that I could make from herbs I grow.


While Healing Herbal Teas was not what I was interested in, it might be just what you want.  If you love herbal teas and are looking to branch out, definitely consider this book.  Be prepared to search a bit for some of the herbs used.  Otherwise you will find the book to be an excellent resource.

 disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: