Saturday, December 31, 2016

Pantry Challenge Day 3

Breakfast for W was cereal again.  You will see a pattern of than as the next few weeks progress.  I ended up skipping breakfast.  I am not a big breakfast eater normally which is something I hope to work on over the coming month.


Dinner was the rest of the cornbread from day two and Brunswick stew from the freezer.  Every fall I make a huge pot of Brunswick stew and divide into meal sized portion.  It normally lasts us through the winter. 


Supper was snacks since neither of us was very hungry.  W ate pizza rolls.  I ate pizza rolls, chips, and veggies with homemade ranch dressing.


Not a very exciting meal day but some days are like that.  We have too much junk food in the house.  This pantry challenge will be an opportunity to use it up to make room for healthier foods.

No comments: