Friday, February 16, 2018

Frugal Friday

I feel like this week was heavy on the freebies which is not a bad thing.


1.  I got a free 8x10 print from CVS.  I chose another print that will work well in my countertop frame.


2.  I got a free 90 subscription to "Shudder".  It is a channel through the Roku that has scary movies - my favorite.  I cancelled already so I do not forget and end up with a monthly charge.


3.  I found out about a $3 credit toward a rental through Fandango Now.  W has been wanting to watch "Guardians of the Galaxy" but did not want to pay to rent it.  I used the credit to rent the movie for free.


4.  The weather warmed up to highs near 80 degrees.  We opened the windows and cut off the central heat/air.  Thanks to our well insulated house the temperature inside only fluctuated two degrees.  We are still comfortable and will save on our electric bill.


5.  My mom found gallons of milk discounted to $1 each.  She called to see if I wanted any, and I asked her to get me two. 

1 comment:

Out My window said...

Those are all good bargains.