Sunday, February 18, 2018

Weekend Book Review: Why I Hate Green Beans

Why I Hate Green Beans by Lincee Ray is a collection of stories from the life of the blogger.  I had never heard of the Lincee Ray or her blog before I started reading this book.  I am now a fan of both.  Lincee's writing made me laugh out loud several times, and I loved her honesty especially when describing her post-surgery adventures.  She shares her faith without being pushy or overbearing.  I already have a few friends that I plan to gift this book.  Lincee felt like the perfectly imperfect friend.  While I do love green beans and am not a fan of the Bachelor, I completely enjoyed this book. 

disclosure:  I received this book from Revell/Baker Publishing but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: