Monday, March 2, 2020

Goals Update Week 9

1.  Save all of our Change for the Year

I added a few coins to the jar this week.  We also found 12 cents on the ground while out running errands.  That money went into the jar too.  W and I have taken to scanning the parking lot when we get out of our vehicle.  I think many people drop change when they are getting their keys and just do not bother to pick it up.  It is never going to make us rich, but it adds a bit to the jar.

2.  Plan Ahead for My Business

This past week it was all about orders.  This week will be more of the same.  I have been focused on getting the Easter orders done early in case any others pop up.  It will also give me time to work on some more general items.  I am considering doing a couple of festivals this year so I am slowly trying to stock up on items.

3.  Use the Dehydrator More

Peach fruit rolls are definitely on my to do list for this week.  It will be a healthier sweet snack for us to have on hand.

I am happy to be back on track with my posts.  Perhaps the new year should start around March.  I seem to be more settled into a routine now than I was two months ago.

No comments: