Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yard Sale Finds

This past Saturday a nearby town had a bunch of indoor yard sales.  I only bought a few things and spent less than $10 including the $1 admission fee.  I saw quite a few things that might have been nice.  I talked myself out of them as they were not very practical and would have taken too much space to store. 

I did purchase a tiered serving tray.  I often seem to host baby or bridal showers.  Therefore I am always on the lookout for serving pieces.  I found this tray for $2.  It was in very good shape with no scratches or discoloration.


My second buy was a set of Tupperware parfait containers.  I walked by these several times before actually buying them.  I never buy prepackaged pudding, gelatin, or even yogurt.  These will be perfect for holding my homemade snacks.  It was a set of six with one missing top.  I can put plastic wrap over that one and eat it first.  The set cost me $4.

No comments: