Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekend Book Review: Ghostwriter Anonymous

Ghostwriter Anonymous by Noreen Wald introduces readers to Jake O'Hara, a mystery ghostwriter.  Things were fine for Jake until someone starts killing ghostwriters, and she is apparently the next target.  The pace of the book was good, and I was kept guessing until nearly the end.  It was a fun, cozy mystery that did make me wonder just how many ghostwriters are out there.

Ghostwriter Anonymous is due to be released this coming week.  It is the first in the Jake O'Hara Ghostwriter Mystery Series.  Jake's mother and friends are great supporting characters.  I have high hopes for the continuation of this series.

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review. All opinions are my own!

No comments: