Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekend Book Review: A Room with a Pew

A Room with a Pew by Peg Cochran is full of quirky characters.  At first I thought I might be put off by their odd behavior.  The more I read the more likeable they became.


Lucille and her best friend Flo are on the trail of a killer after Lucille's cousin, Louis, is murdered.  When it turns out the perpetually broke Louis had a pile of cash, Lucille and Flo are even more intrigued.  Their search leads them to a run in with some dangerous characters with plenty of laughs along the way.

A Room with a Pew is a good, lighthearted mystery.  I grew to love the characters and how they are just normal people.  I am looking forward to more books by Peg Cochran.

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: