Monday, May 8, 2017

2017 Goals Update Week 19

1.  Completely Finish the New House & Update Property

We had plans this week that were sidelined by the weather.  I am not complaining as I would rather have the rain.  The rains also brought wind and chilly temperatures.  I think W plans to work on the property side of the goal this week.

2.  Plan Ahead for Birthday & Holiday Gifts
I need to pick up two gifts this week.  I am also sticking up extra money for graduations too.

3.  Use the Garden to Be More Self-Sufficient
I added some additional herbs to my garden this week.  I have a full post on that Wednesday.  My plans for this week include weeding, planting some more herb seed, and planting the Mexican cucumber seedlings I started.

4.  Take One Class a Month
This week I plan to finish up the succulent class and maybe start another by the weekend.  I am thinking one of the cooking classes will be next.

5.  Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
Not much progress on those wash cloths:  44 to go

6.  Boost Savings
I was really excited about our low electric bill this month - less than $80.  We also took advantage of a sale to have our gas tank refilled.  We only used about 30 gallons over the past year.  Our

No comments: