Sunday, May 28, 2017

Weekend Book Review: Killers of the Flower Moon

David Grann's Killers of the Flower Moon is the story of the Osage Indian murders and the beginning of the FBI.  Mr. Grann delivers another well researched book.  The story started off a bit slow, but soon I was drawn into the world of the Osage.  The individuals came to life through the descriptions.  I could feel a tiny portion of the fear they must have felt.  It is a tragedy that this story is not well known.   I appreciated the way that the events were presented and how the story unfolded.   I am at a loss for words to express the range of emotions from reading this book.  Killers of the Flower Moon is an excellent book that is well worth reading.

disclosure:  I received this book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: