Monday, May 29, 2017

2017 Goals Update Week 22

1.  Completely Finish the New House & Update Property
We found fabric for the front porch bench.  I am waiting on the foam so we can finish it.  I did sand down the front door.  I made good progress in my craft room.  I was able to move out two plastic storage cabinets.  Finishing the craft room means that I need W to build my bookshelves first.  Plans for this week are dependent on the weather.  Rain is in the forecast every day which means painting might not happen.

2.  Plan ahead for Birthday & Holiday Gifts
I a break from birthdays for a few months.  My focus will be on saving money for holiday gifts.

3.  Use the Garden to Be More Self-Sufficient
I am still in maintenance mode with the garden.  The weather has been much cooler than normal for this time of year.  The plants are growing more slowly.

4.  Take One Class a Month
I am continuing with the Classic Dessert class.  I decided to do a few mini-classes at the same time.  I started with Cooking Mistakes.  It is interesting but best for a beginning cook.

5.  Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
I did manage to finish a couple of wash cloths this past week!  I will be ordering shoeboxes this coming month so I can get a head start on packing.

6.  Boost Savings
I saved by skipping the grocery store this week.  No extra money went toward the credit card, but I do plan to make a dent in it next week.

No comments: