Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday Gratitudes

This year I am planning to mix things up on Fridays and do different types of posts.  For the first week I decided to share a few things I am thankful for over the past week.  I am trying to do better with pictures, but I did not plan ahead this week.


Late last night while wandering in the garden I was happy to discover two sprigs of chocolate mint.  I thought I had lost all of it.  I covered up the bed it was in to protect it from big turkey feet.


Many people are not happy with the unusually warm January weather.  I am thankful to get a head start on some garden chores and other yard maintenance.  I know it will be cold soon enough.


I am thankful for a husband who knows how to do things around the house.  This past week he has started remodeling the greenhouse.  The new design should work better and will allow him to set up his aquaponics system in a few weeks. 


I am grateful for the rain we are getting.  Even though everything is still wet from all of last month's rain, we are not dealing with flooding.  My plants are loving the rain water. 


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: