Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pantry Challenge - Day 4

Last night we ended up eating leftovers.  I love that my husband will happily eat leftovers.  Today for lunch we had the spaghetti with fresh pasta sauce, salad, and breadsticks.  I put two packs of breadsticks in the freezer for future meals.  Thanks to the large lunch and the heat of the evening neither of us is very hungry. 


The peaches from yesterday are safely in the freezer.  I put some in bags of four cups for jam and others in bags of two cups for ice cream.  A few are tucked in the refrigerator for eating fresh. 


I have an idea for tomorrow's meals.  I need to dig around in the freezer for some meat to put in the crockpot.  I also need to bake two loaves of bread for sandwiches.  I will be sharing my grocery shopping totals.  I saw no great sales so I should not be tempted to go over my $25 budget.

No comments: