Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pantry Challenge - Days 7-9 & Cleaning

Weekend meals are pretty low key around here.  My husband works a weekend shift with longer hours.  It is always hit or miss if he will want a meal when he gets home.  This time of year we often have sandwiches.  This weekend we had a choice of ham, PB&J, or tomato.  Nothing exciting, but meals can be simple and good.

After all of the time I have spent on the garden recently, my house has been neglected.  I normally reserve my deep cleaning for the Holiday Grand Plan which starts around the end of August.  I decided to do an early round of deep cleaning though.  Last week I cleaned the living room.  I love having a nice, organized area.  This week I am cleaning my craft room.  In addition to cleaning out some things, I am working to use up some supplies.  This week I will share some completed craft projects along with what we are eating.

I bought some beads earlier this year for a specific project.  I did not like how they look so they were sitting in a drawer.  I got them out along with some elastic thread.  I do not like the look of one small bracelet, but several piled together look much nicer.  Now I would not wear all of these at once, but I would mix and match a few of them at a time.  I had nine bracelets in all. 


I apologize for the poor picture quality.  It was had to find good light after I finished these late yesterday.  I may not finish the craft room this week, but I am sure I will have a good start.

1 comment:

Helena said...

I think they look good altogether like that! (Very 80s too.) I'm cleaning too - my brother and his wife are coming on Thursday for a few days...