Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Organizing Seed Packs


I always have a large collection of seeds.  I was getting frustrated by having to dig through all of them to find what the pack I wanted.  I needed an easier way to see what I had and quickly find a packet.  I ended up using baseball card holder sheets.  I folded the packs of seeds so they would fit.  I sorted by type – tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins, herbs, flowers, etc.

 


This page contains the fall seeds.

 


 

Obviously the one inch binder I have will not work.  I am thinking a three inch binder will provide enough space.  I would like to add in articles I have torn out of magazines with growing tips and information.  These would also serve as dividers. 

1 comment:

Helena said...

What a good idea. I have mine in small airtight containers. They are a mess, all mixed up. I want a solution that works!!