Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekly Goals


Last week I posted a before photo of my pantry.  I did a little work each day in there.  It is not perfect, but it is much neater.  I expect as I use more stuff from the pantry that it will be easier to organize.  Here is the after:






You can actually see the floor now which is a huge improvement.  I just need to focus on using up rather than buying more.



I did pretty well with drinking more water.  I increased my water intake by two cups for 5 of 6 days.  The odd and end goals were a complete fail. 



This week I plan to: 

*continue with the pantry challenge

*continue drinking water

*exercise at least two times

*plant more vegetable seeds in the greenhouse



I opted to keep it short and sweet this week.  It seems a dozen things or more always pop up so I am leaving my schedule open for those.

No comments: