Saturday, January 16, 2016

Book Review: Murder Most Finicky

Murder Most Finicky by Liz Mugavero is Book 4 in the Pawsitively Organic Mystery.  This book easily stands on its own so readers do not have to be familiar with books 1-3 to enjoy it.  After reading this one, I am on the lookout for the other books though.  The main character Stan (Kristan) has attracted the attention of a celebrity chef with her pet pastry shop.  The weekend getaway for her and other chefs does not go as anyone planned.  The book combines murder, a healthy dose of family drama, and gourmet pet food recipes to keep readers' attention.  A nice side of pet rescue was a winner with me.  I have my eye out for the previous books in this series.  If they are anything like Murder Most Finicky, I cannot go wrong!

disclosure:  I received this e-book from NetGalley but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: